Central America 2005

A blog of my Central America experience. Get my RSS feed using awasu or bloglines. You can also register to the google group to get an e-mail for each publication. A syndication of the photos only is also available.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

We've got some announcements

I'm coming back home a bit earlier than originally planed - so I'll land in Israel on September 10th. I've got to the conclussion that I want to try out this PodGuide thing, and it feels like such a good opertunity that I can't wait to start. It's fun to have that burning feeling inside :). Anyway, it also fits with meeting the new gemelos (twins) in our family sooner, and having a bit of time with you all before the semester starts and everybody will get busy again.
Tomorrow I'm catching a bus to Panama, to see the famouse canal and maybe do some shopping.
Things here are going fine. Made my uncles a bit nervous a couple of days ago when I lost their cellular and found out about it only 24 hours later. The most probable place we thought it was lost in - was in a taxi on my way back from a night out. And in latin america, well, it's worse than in Israel. Luckily they called me from hostal Galileo the day after to let me know they found it over there. Congradulations ma, your son is an astronaut :). Hehehe...

Well,
Cheers for now,
See you all soon,
Eitan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home