Central America 2005

A blog of my Central America experience. Get my RSS feed using awasu or bloglines. You can also register to the google group to get an e-mail for each publication. A syndication of the photos only is also available.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Madrid. Again.

Closing a circle, I'm now visiting again the city I started this trip in. These crazy spaniards are sooo funny. I now caught a picture of the filthy restaurants thingy they have here - will be published soon.
Woke up at 3 oclock and couldn't go back to sleep. I guess it's a kind of a jetleg or something. Of course, the streets were just full of people going home after the late night hanging out they have here. It's amazing - the streets got filled at 19:00, and stayed like that until 4:00am or so. 8:00 in the morning - everything is closed and the streets are empty. Unbelievable. Maybe it has to do with this national holiday they have here or something. Oh well.

"My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.", Ellen DeGeneres

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home