Central America 2005

A blog of my Central America experience. Get my RSS feed using awasu or bloglines. You can also register to the google group to get an e-mail for each publication. A syndication of the photos only is also available.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Honey, I'm home

Well, as many of you know - I'm home. I guess this brings this blog to an end.
Thank you everybody for joining me on this - it has sure been a pleasure and I guess it will also stay as a nice reminder from this trip.

Exciting things are going on:
Meeting everybody is alot of fun - family and friends. New exciting ventures are forming, and the academic year and new year are about to start.

Since I'm now quite used to this blogging thingy, I might just go on with it on a new topic - so I'll let you know if there will be something...

Cheers,
Eitan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home