Central America 2005

A blog of my Central America experience. Get my RSS feed using awasu or bloglines. You can also register to the google group to get an e-mail for each publication. A syndication of the photos only is also available.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Hijacking

For some reason, Oren had decided to hijack my comments section for his own advertising needs. So, for all of you who receive this blog by mail and have no idea what he's talking about - just disregard it. :) (Or you can crash to his party if you want to, can be funny).
Hehehe...
Take care,
Eitan.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

Greetings from Canada. Came across your blog in my stats counter, and am glad I dropped in for a visit.

Tell Oren if he continues to hijack your comments, you'll have to turn on comment moderation.

Haifa: my favorite city in Israel. I can't wait to return.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home