Central America 2005

A blog of my Central America experience. Get my RSS feed using awasu or bloglines. You can also register to the google group to get an e-mail for each publication. A syndication of the photos only is also available.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Antigua

Yesterday I went to search for a tripod to my camera in Guatemala City. 3 shopping malls with 10 photography shops didn't have any. Not even Fuji (pronounced in Spanish with a 'heit', which is quite amusing). At last I found one in QuickFoto, after about 4 hours of search, but it is quite big - so I'll wait a couple of days more to see if I bump into a better one. At least I bumped into an aftershave I'm really happy with - the new Aqua por Hombre, so it wasn't all for nothing.
A couple from my hostel performed in a café here in Antigua last night. A really great show which made us all very happy. All in all the atmosphere here in Antigua is great, so I'll check about a language school and maybe stay here for a couple of days more. The prices for a private tutor here are 10 times less than in Israel, so it looks like it's quite worth it. (9 shequels/hour instead of 90 shequels/hour...).

Our happy table


The band... (They met a week ago, and already have a really wonderful show)






Bye for now,
Eitan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home