Central America 2005

A blog of my Central America experience. Get my RSS feed using awasu or bloglines. You can also register to the google group to get an e-mail for each publication. A syndication of the photos only is also available.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Snorkling in Belize

No, I didn't return to Belize, just using a bus wait for a little blog...
Anyways,
I only did a short snorkling there, mas o menos 3 hours, but it was enough to discover some new muscles I can strech. Not as many colors as in Sinai, but it sure gave me lots of motivation for the coming scuba lessons in Honduras. They have in Caye Caulker a place that is called 'The Shark Alley'. It's a place where 2-10 tourist boats arrive to, and sharks without teeth demonstrate how they suck little fish. Quite interesting. You get to step on some stinger fish, the guide incourage you to give them a little massage, and after 45 minutes you part le shalom. On another reef there I got to see this giant fish with 2 small fish sucking his back like small fins. Too bad my disposable underwater camera doesn't have a zoom yet, so I guess not much will get out of it, but I still cross my fingers. We found a squid, some (kipodim?), got our backs burnt really badly, and happily returned to the hostel. Tired, but happy. This was, of course, for a shower - in which the water smell just like see water. And after each time you take it, you feel just like you need a shower :)
Well...
I'll run to my buss to Semuk Champei now... Don't know if I can write from there, but I'll stay there maximum 3 days.
Cheers,
Eitan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home