Central America 2005

A blog of my Central America experience. Get my RSS feed using awasu or bloglines. You can also register to the google group to get an e-mail for each publication. A syndication of the photos only is also available.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Entering Belize

I'm gonna try to enter Belize tomorrow. They don't officially admit that you can enter without a visa, but all the rumors say so. So I'll try and see. Anyway, waiting 20 days for a visa is out of the question, so worse case I'll have to pass on. It'll be a shame though, sounds interesting to see a country with a population smaller than Haifa. The beach here is simply amazing. Never saw these colors of blue. I hope the pics I'll soon upload will reflect this.

Shabat shalom,
Eitan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home