Central America 2005

A blog of my Central America experience. Get my RSS feed using awasu or bloglines. You can also register to the google group to get an e-mail for each publication. A syndication of the photos only is also available.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Stolen Wallet - the full story

Well, there's no much to tell... It's been weeks that every third day I hear about roberies from first hand, so my luck got envy. Getting on the chicken bus from Antigua to Panajachel, while 'helping' us put our bags on the roof - the guy was kind enough to make our pockets lighter also (Mine and John's). So, a budget enough for five days in Guatemala got stolen (100$). The internet call to the bank in one of the towns on the way was quick and efficient (less than 2NIS for more than 20 mins). I've already got some more travelers checks exchanged, a room to stay in and a good meal. The city looks good, tomorrow I'll go to some markets around here and start jumping into Lake Atitlan. Hopefully some photos will also follow soon.

Cheers,
Eitan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home