Central America 2005

A blog of my Central America experience. Get my RSS feed using awasu or bloglines. You can also register to the google group to get an e-mail for each publication. A syndication of the photos only is also available.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Transportation photos

Thanks to Tips From The Top Floor, I get my digital photography better and better. What a great show. One of the tips they gave there was to take pictures restricted to a specific subject. Here's the result of my transportation series... Enjoy.

Transportation

I'm still sick here in Xela, almost no simptoms so it's not that bad. The doctor looked positive today. I guess tomorrow I'll know if I'll go to some treks starting Saturday, or just head straight to Honduras for some diving (hoping that the lower altitude will speed up my recovery).

Thanks everybody for the wonderful feedback,
Eitan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home