Central America 2005

A blog of my Central America experience. Get my RSS feed using awasu or bloglines. You can also register to the google group to get an e-mail for each publication. A syndication of the photos only is also available.

Friday, July 01, 2005

On the way to honduras

I'm currently doing my way to Honduras, to start a diving course on Monday. I'll write more after I'm settled down somewhere. (There's a lot to tell from 2 hikes I had the past week). Currently I'm in Guatemala City (also known as Guate), and I hope the today I'll reach the Bay Islands in Honduras, or at least cross the border and settle down in a reasonable city there.
I feel well after a flue and an infection in my stomach (what can you expect from the food here...).

I'll write again soon,
Cheers,
Eitan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home