Central America 2005

A blog of my Central America experience. Get my RSS feed using awasu or bloglines. You can also register to the google group to get an e-mail for each publication. A syndication of the photos only is also available.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A bit of a flu

Well, I did it again. Since the surfing, I started to develope the flu. I think the easy part is behind me now :). I still have just the last day with a headache and it will all be easier after this (had this already tons of times..., I know myself).
Anyway, it was a good opertunity to finish "The Alchemist" in Spanish (My second Spanish book after "Alicia en el pais de las maravillas"), meet fun people around here, and catch up on the Almodovar movies. (How did I miss them before? Loved it). Well, they are kicking me out of this free internet in my hotel - I'll write again soon :),

Adios,
Eitan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home