Central America 2005

A blog of my Central America experience. Get my RSS feed using awasu or bloglines. You can also register to the google group to get an e-mail for each publication. A syndication of the photos only is also available.

Friday, July 15, 2005

new camera

We went to see this sport event a couple of days ago. Tons of people arrived to this giant stadium, and a lot of noise and yellow shirts surrounded us all. Luckily I brought my camera, and shot some nice pictures. What was strange, was what followed. When I showed my pictures to someone about half an hour after I shot them, I noticed that I have some REALLY good pics in my camera of the same event, taken from locations I wasn't present in. It's like someone stole my camera, took some amazing pictures, and brought it back. And about 3 really good videos appeard in it too. I didn't even turn on the video option the last 3 hours. This was REALLY strange, but the pics and videos were so good, that I was happy I had them.
Then I woke up.
Apparently, my camera used her internal GPS and modem to exchange good pics and videos with other people in the stadium. In these days... Well... Why not... Nice features we'll see in our cameras the next few years. I wonder how they will buzzword this feature. PictureShare Enabled I guess :)

I'm now in a city called Copan Ruinas, near the ruins of copan. The city bases its economy on people visiting the copan ruins, so lots of turists and stuff is going on. All is well, see you all soon (Less than 3 months I'm already back... Wow this was fast)

Adios,
Eitan.

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Eitan said...

Oops. I thought it was obviouse this whole thing was a dream :) First time that I really dream out a thing like that. It was really realistic though, and fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home