Central America 2005

A blog of my Central America experience. Get my RSS feed using awasu or bloglines. You can also register to the google group to get an e-mail for each publication. A syndication of the photos only is also available.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Diving diving diving

The past week has been all about diving. This place, Utila, is all about diving. I have competed 13 dives in the Open Water and Advanced courses, with high pressure from people here to go on and do a Dive Master :)... We'll see about that...
I do enjoy every minute of it, though, so it kinda became an option.
I have lots of new underwater pics to share, I'll try to do that soon... Life here is very simple. 2 pubs, a couple of restaurants, a couple of hotels, people talking about diving every day all day, lots of chics in swimsuits, boats, great weather, tons of mostquitos and other biting stuff (so you must jump to the water... too bad...), and much much fuuuuun. What else can you ask for?



I'll write again in a short while,
take care,
Eitan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home