Central America 2005

A blog of my Central America experience. Get my RSS feed using awasu or bloglines. You can also register to the google group to get an e-mail for each publication. A syndication of the photos only is also available.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Nicaragua

Just entered Nicaragua. Of course, thanks to my bad planning, I didn't notice today is a comemoration of the 1979 revolution. Which means - no chicken buses. Also no banks (but this is not that a problem). Fortunately, thanks to this I found someone to hitchhike with (Joe), and I just had the most amazing ride I had in this trip. Terrific views sitting in the argaz of a Magnum, with vanila smells coming out from the cabina (he's got my favorite perfuming tree). Amazing views (did I say that already) - all around us just small lakes, bushes, grass, cows eating the grass, beware of crashing an Iguana signs, nice wind cooling us, clouds giving us a show on the sky playing with the rays from the sun, and surprisingly a really good road. We had this for about 2 hours. Just a beer was missing. And the music the driver put in the end was funny when he whistled with it, but I forgive him. The movies will be coming soon to the cinema with you.
I really need a motorcycle license.
Finished for today in a small town with a nice hostel, waiting for tomorrow's bus to Leon. We'll try the local bar later on.



Hasta luego,
Eitan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home