Central America 2005

A blog of my Central America experience. Get my RSS feed using awasu or bloglines. You can also register to the google group to get an e-mail for each publication. A syndication of the photos only is also available.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Sub umbra floreo

Apparently, the Belizians decided to put their national moto on their flag: "Under the shade I flourish". Aren't they the coolest country? :) Thanks Maria for pointing this out to me, didn't notice this before... Hezki, did you know that??? hehehe...

http://www.belizephonecard.com/Belize/belizeflag.htm

Another anecdote: Did you know that Slovenian has the freakiest conjugations? They have a conjugation for Singular, Plural, and Dual (!?!). And it's different if you relate yourself and another girls or yourself and another boy. hugh???

Just some cool things I learnt in this trip :)

Adios,
Eitan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home